Club History
Formed in 1948, the Oban Supporters Club has a long, unbroken history.
In the early days the members met in a hut on Shore Street before moving to the Columba Hotel. After spending a few years in the Woodside Hotel in the 1980s, the club enjoyed the hospitality offered by Margaret and Archie at the King's Knoll Hotel until 2008.
Presently, club meetings are held at the Kelvin Hotel on Shore Street, only a few yards away from where the first ever meeting took place.

Membership of the club stands at around 60 with family values practised. Some of the members have been with the club well over forty years.

Annual events include a St. Patrick's Day dance, race nights (with a star performance from Harry) and an end of season night out courtesy of John Neil and Mr. Gillies. Each year a significant amount of money is donated to local charities.
Copyright © Oban no.1 CSC 2014